First-class recording with outstanding ergonomics
The Pocket Memo voice recorder takes dictation to a new level. Two microphones deliver superior audio quality for your dictations. Its robust yet lightweight stainless steel design offers perfect ergonomics for working over longer periods of time. Power saving features and a high capacity Li-ion battery offer extended recording time and easy charging through a standard USB connection.
Superior audio quality and design
- Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
- Convenient push-button for professional recording control
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
Enhance your productivity
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
- Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use
Designed for professionals
- Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
- High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
- Optional docking station and foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription even without a computer
Philips Boundary Microphone – Conference Recording
Extendable solution for increased recording range
Easily extend the recording range of your Pocket Memo meeting recorder by simply connecting up to six meeting microphones.
Innovative meeting microphones for superb recording quality
The innovative boundary layer design of the included meeting microphones uses the sound pressure of the table to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a 360 degree sound-pick up radius.
Built-in wire storage for adjusting cable length
The built-in wire storage in the 360° microphones allows you to adjust the length of the cable to perfectly suit your needs, making sure your desk always looks tidy and professional.