Secure, reliable & market leading digital court recording.
Reporter™ enables capture of up to 8 channels of recording, while delivering crucial features such as confidence monitoring and simultaneous archiving and back-up. This offers the peace of mind that court proceedings will be successfully recorded and safely archived.
The first choice for digital court recording.
Reporter™ combines multiple microphone sources – judges, attorneys, barristers and witnesses – into a single file that is instantly replicated to another storage location for safekeeping. It can also be used in conjunction with Manager™ to achieve real-time sealing of proceedings, authentication of recordings and concurrent (dual) archiving.
Reporter™ Key Features
- Up to 8-channel digital recording
- Confidence monitoring
- Authentication of recordings
- Electronic court reporting archived on Audio CD
- Rapid duplication of selected portions of recordings
- Archive to CD, DVD or a network location
- Play back recorded testimony from anywhere within a network
- Available for fully centralized, network-driven recording operations (FTR Server)
Easy to use one touch recording with FTR Touch.
With FTR Touch™, creating & archiving the digital record is within everyones reach. With one press of the Record button on the low-glare touchscreen, you can record up to 8 channels of digital audio.
Learn more about FTR Touch